Death Note
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 2140]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yesterday, i finished up reading the first volume of Death Note, and i have to admit that i'm getting preety into it. Though, i was pissed off that it was to be continued. :hilarious:  I just don't see how this kind of story could stretch out very far. Anyways, i've liked it alot and hope to read the next volume very soon. There is also an anime, and two live action movies of this manga. I'm not very interested in the anime, but its neat that they've made a movie of this seires with real people.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Death Note is very popular. I havent watched or read it personally but from what I've heard abotu it its probly not something I'd like. Not too big on that type of genre, so I haven't shown any interest in it.
View user profile Send Private Message
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Man, I just read volume 2 and 3 of death note and i got to say it is awsome! Anyone here who hasn't read it needs to, because its just well... awsome. lol But really, the story keeps you second guessing, and you don't know whats going to happen next, its crazy! lol
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've only watched the anime, I quite liked it. It proved to be more of a mind game filled experience then I would've expected from the description. You find yourself picking a side and wanting to see it win. I myself sided with L.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1283s
Index - Back to Top