Castlevania SOTN!
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2166]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Yay! I beat the game! :mrgreen: I beat it last night, and now i'm on with richter belmont as well as a new file with alucard. I'm going to try to complete all 200.6 % of the map, but i don't know where every thing is. :hilarious:  Like for instance... i completed the game with out getting the "bat smash" move while in bat form, and i was really wanting to get it but never did! :cry:  Could anyone who's played this game please help me out??
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Good for you! I've never gotten that far in that game. I think I was somewhere between 50% and 80%. I'm not that amazing at platformers... I mostly play RPGs and puzzle games nowadays
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
While I have played that particular game about a dozen times nows, I can't really help you out there. However, this little website can help you out.

And yes, SotN is one amazing game. That's the game that made me become a Castlevania fan. I even own the Japanese only Saturn version of the game I loved it so much (it's shame I can't play it very often, since I don't even own a Saturn XD).

Since you seem to enjoy SotN a lot, perhaps you should try out Super Metroid if you haven't already. SotN's gameplay was partly inspired by the Metroid series, and therefore play very similarly. You might also enjoy the other 2D Castlevanias after SotN, since they all play very similarly and are said to be quite legendaryly (is that even a word?) awesome games. Recommendations in particular are Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance both for the GBA, and I've heard that both the DS ones were quite good as well.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
While I have played that particular game about a dozen times nows, I can't really help you out there. However, this little website can help you out.

And yes, SotN is one amazing game. That's the game that made me become a Castlevania fan. I even own the Japanese only Saturn version of the game I loved it so much (it's shame I can't play it very often, since I don't even own a Saturn XD).

Since you seem to enjoy SotN a lot, perhaps you should try out Super Metroid if you haven't already. SotN's gameplay was partly inspired by the Metroid series, and therefore play very similarly. You might also enjoy the other 2D Castlevanias after SotN, since they all play very similarly and are said to be quite legendaryly (is that even a word?) awesome games. Recommendations in particular are Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance both for the GBA, and I've heard that both the DS ones were quite good as well.

heh... The funny thing is that i own all those castlevania games including circle of the moon, and beat them all(except for CoTM :hilarious:  ) before i ever tried out SOTN. lol My second faverote of those kinds of castlevania's known as castleoids lol, is either harmony of dissonance or one of the ds titles. I love HoD because you can front dash, which you can't do in any other castlevania game for some weird reason. Though... many say they hate HoD and thinks it sucks including simon's quest for the nintendo, but i think there awsome, even if they do have some major flaws...

As for super metroid, i think its preety cool, and is some ways better than the castleoid games because though it plays similar, it doesn't have the rpg elements which is good for a change. I haven't beaten it yet though, but i might some time down the road. :P
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah Super Metroid is awesome! Easily one of the best games on the SNES. In my opinion it's SNES top 5, but yeah. I've done 3 maybe even 4 full play throughs of Super Metroid. Love that game. I dunno. I kind of found Castlevanias too hard for me even though they play similar.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#6  Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I just played Super Metroid last month, it rocks.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1882s
Index - Back to Top