No thanks
 44%  [ 4 ]
I used to be but I gave it up
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes: 9

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol, I was kind of curious if anyone here was a member of Gaia Online. I joined in a couple of years ago and I kind of stopped going for a long time, now I'm somewhat into it again.

But yeah that's basically it. Do you have an account there and if you do and would like to tell me you username there please do. Mine is Regulus777. I'll add anyone to my friends list that wants me to.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've got one but I don't do much with it.... And I'm making a new account for a different name anyway.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have one. I've actually been 'forced' to be online more there *is scared of his cousin*, so I check on it a lot more. Yah, I've had my account for over three years now, methinks...

Anyways, I'm Axis_Lyonheart516 over there, so if you want to add me feel free to do so. ^_^ I'll add you, too.
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
I've got one but I don't do much with it.... And I'm making a new account for a different name anyway.

You can change you username in your account settings if you want to use your old account. They allow you to change your name twice.

Also I'll look you up Axis
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
I do have one of those, although I don't do much with it.

The username's SSJ-Sonic, if you really want to add me. But like I said, I very rarely go there.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
What is this Gaia online thing that im hearing about(or reading about, i should say :oops:  )?? Wander why i never heard of it...
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:37 am  Reply with quote + 
It's basically one of the world's largest phpBB forums. It's really focused on anime and such, and everything you do there (post, PM, browse, etc.) earns you gold to buy accessories for your avatar, house, car, and other things of that nature. It's very active, with an average of 55,000+ users on almost every moment. A lot of RP roleplayers attend there, as well as other general areas (Video Games, Anime, Music, Writing, etc.) for discussion. A BIG downside, though, is that since it's so big, your topics usually disappear very quickly, and unless you have a lot of friends, practically no one will acknowledge your existence... Interesting place, though, what with all the games, quests, guilds, and RPs you can interact with.
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
A BIG downside, though, is that since it's so big, your topics usually disappear very quickly, and unless you have a lot of friends, practically no one will acknowledge your existence...

Yea, thats why i dont go on alot of message boards... because they usualy have way too many people. Thats why i like message boards like this one the best, because its quiet and i feel more at home here. But i still might check out Gaia Online though, it sounds interesting.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#9  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah some ways to actually get somewhat decent discussions going is to post late at night when traffic is low and you can actually keep up with the forum or you can join guilds that focus on a certain fandom and look at their topics and discuss things amongst a smaller group of people. They also have some neat interactive things like Gaia Towns and Cinemas. In gaia towns you can actually walk around as your character and talk to other users that way, which may also be better then posting in the forums since its more fast paced like a chat room. Cinemas are also cool. You can watch movies as your character and people can throw popcorn at the screen and stuff or talk about th movie as it plays. and if you just wanna watch you can turn off all the other effects. It's amusing.

I was hardly ever going on for awhile but one of my friends got me back into it recently.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Alright, i just registered there. My user name is Murakama Gennosuke. You can just call me Gen for short of course. :mrgreen:

Wow, my avatar at Gaia looks just like me! :surprise:  lol
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:24 am  Reply with quote + 
my user name is []~Elf~[] if anyone wants to add me for some reason
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 am  Reply with quote + 
ok gold I was gonna add you to my friends and drop a comment on your profile, but I can't find you. I put your said username in the search engine there and nothing came up. Well I'm going to bed so I'll try again later...
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Thats odd, i was having the same promblem myself when i was trying to log back in. :xeyes:  I eventually did though... i guess i was just spelling the name wrong at the time.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#14  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm still unable to find you. Maybe if you make an interest tag called bomberman i can search for you by interests
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#15  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
You can change you username in your account settings if you want to use your old account. They allow you to change your name twice.

Oh wow, thanks. I forgot about the account settings, they could at least have put an arrow symbol on those scroll bars. -_-

Anyway, I'm Plasma Captain. Of those three people on my friends list, I only know the first one. :hilarious: 

Elf wrote:
my user name is []~Elf~[] if anyone wants to add me for some reason

Holy crap, you guys keep on popping up out of the woodwork! Is this the migratory time of the year for BombermanBoard members or something? :stun: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, it's good for new members to pop up out of no were every now and then. :wink:  Its a good thing, because we need more people here anyway. :veryhappy: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Anyway, I'm Plasma Captain. Of those three people on my friends list, I only know the first one. :hilarious: 

Heh, i have three people on my friends as well and i dont know a single one of them! lol

Regulus 777 wrote:
I'm still unable to find you. Maybe if you make an interest tag called bomberman i can search for you by interests

Okay, i've done it. I titled my interest tag as "Bomberman!", show you should be able to find me now. :P
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've heard of this game before but don't know anything about it hardly.

What is the game about?
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hay Zaphe, ya mind if I add you? And Gold Bomberman... I still can't find you. :oops: 
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:17 am  Reply with quote + 
You all still can't find me?! :surprise:  I dont understand what i could be doing wrong. :stun: 
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#20  Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 am  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
Hay Zaphe, ya mind if I add you?

Sure. :P
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2312s
Index - Back to Top