BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
On the internets on my new comp (yayness!)
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1520]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's offical. I am now able to surf the web in the very privacy in my room on my new compy. Yay!

I know some of you are saying "Big whoopiesdeedoo", but this means a lot to me! I won't be bothered by my parents for the comp ever again!

(Now, if I can just somehow move the stuff I desire from my old comp onto here AND have some music up here, this'll be even more terrific!)

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:43 am  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
I know some of you are saying "Big whoopiesdeedoo", but this means a lot to me! I won't be bothered by my parents for the comp ever again!
*Sarcastic voice* Well let me write you a reply from the privacy of my Laptop that i can lug around where ever I go, Even to the bathroom if I really wanted to. Oh and wait my lap is really hurting let switch over to my desktop which is about 2 feet away... :oops: 
LOL
Well congrats man i remember when i first got my first desktop it was old and slow but it was mine all mine and noody used it but me! :P Its a good change in life.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
*Sarcastic voice* Well let me write you a reply from the privacy of my Laptop that i can lug around where ever I go, Even to the bathroom if I really wanted to. Oh and wait my lap is really hurting let switch over to my desktop which is about 2 feet away... :oops: 
LOL
Well congrats man i remember when i first got my first desktop it was old and slow but it was mine all mine and noody used it but me! :P Its a good change in life.

lmao You're a funny guy. I actullay could've gotten a laptop if I wanted to, but I decided that the desktop would suit my needs better and was more cost effective.
Thanks for the comments dude. I appericate not being the only one who feels/felt this way. I already love this compy. :hilarious: 

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1679s
Index - Back to Top