BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Will other PCE BMan games come out on the VC?
[Replies: 12]  [Views: 4484]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Poll Results

Do you think the other PCE Bomberman games will get released on the Virtual Console?
Yes, I'm sure they will
 0%  [ 0 ]
I think so, but who knows
 57%  [ 4 ]
Unlikely
 42%  [ 3 ]
Not
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes: 7

Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Well do you?

In Japan they've got Bomberman 94. In all other countries we've got Bomberman 93. That's annoying, I think we all should get both and the original Bomberman (Dynablaster) too.

But will we? :mystery: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Your missing the option "I don't know, I'm normally good at predicting massive international cooperations, but this Nintendo, and they're hard to predict"
View user profile Send Private Message
Ereadfan
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd have to say unlikely, since Bomberman's story modes are usually pretty similar to the next game, and the main componet to Bomberman is of course the multiplayer, which '93 has an awesome 5-player one. I do wish that Hudson would release a port of LIVE on the "original games" channel that Hudson has talked about before. Hopefully that channel will be shown at e3.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, that would be pretty much perfect, though it wouldn't exactly be a port since live is built on, well, live's online support.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Your missing the option "I don't know, I'm normally good at predicting massive international cooperations, but this Nintendo, and they're hard to predict"

I thought about adding that but I figured that would almost automatically win and be no fun :wink: 

Ereadfan wrote:
I'd have to say unlikely, since Bomberman's story modes are usually pretty similar to the next game, and the main componet to Bomberman is of course the multiplayer, which '93 has an awesome 5-player one.

Bomberman 94 had an excellent 5-player battle mode with Louies.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Didn't they say something about the two Bomberman 64 titles being ported to the Virtual Console?
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
If they did, I have not heard about it.

You know, I was just thinking today... Mega Bomberman on the Genesis/Megadrive could do in lieu of Bomberman 94 as far as I'm concerned. Sure I'd prefer the original, but I can settle for a port :wink: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wouldn't mind Super Bomberman 3 or Super Bomberman 5. Haven't really played the pce ones that much. Back to military madness though, the true shining star of the VC. (I've been somewhat enjoying it atleast, and its a somewhat new game to me, though i've known about it for 4 or 5 years)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
I find it unlikely more PCE bomberman games will be released, but I think its not all that unlikely for other bomberman games from "other" consoles to make it on the VC
Ereadfan
Bombertrainee

Post#10  Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dang, Nintendo just today had a press release about that "new games" channel, and they said we won't be getting anything until early '08! That really sucks. But a Bomberman LIVE port would be a sweet launch title for it.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ereadfan wrote:
Dang, Nintendo just today had a press release about that "new games" channel, and they said we won't be getting anything until early '08! That really sucks. But a Bomberman LIVE port would be a sweet launch title for it.

Where'd you hear about that? I'm only interested because I haven't heard didly squat about a "new games" channel from Nintendo (and I do get emails from them regularly).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Ereadfan
Bombertrainee

Post#12  Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Ereadfan wrote:

Where'd you hear about that? I'm only interested because I haven't heard didly squat about a "new games" channel from Nintendo (and I do get emails from them regularly).

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=12571

Why can't Nintendo launch it in August or something I wonder, I mean it can't be that hard, except for having titles to launch it. But c'mon Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft have theirs up and running, whats taking you?
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Apparently Bomberman 93 and Battle Lode Runner on the European Virtual Console have received updates.

Does anybody here know what these updates are? (I haven't updated my copies of the games since once you do there's not going back).
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1871s
Index - Back to Top