Bomberman
 55%  [ 5 ]
Bomberman Hero
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes: 9

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
So yeah guys.... I finally finished Bomberman 64 today and got the good ending. I was lazying about and I thought about how that was the only one I could never beat because I always found the 3rd stage of the final world to be impossible. I forced myself to look it up on Game FAQs to figure it out so I could see the ending. Great game. Not that it wasn't already mind you. Now that I have finished all the Nintendo 64 Bomberman games I've decided that the 2nd attack was indeed my favorite. I didnt want to solidify that statement untill I had finished the first baku bomberman. So yeah. Just thought I'd put this out there.
View user profile Send Private Message
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Second Attack = my world, kthnx.

^_^

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hehe, you know me Reg. I loved The Second Attack myself.

And you finally came around and beat BomberMan 64? Glad you to hear you did mang.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
moogleboy
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've never beaten any of the three... Unless you count that one time I beat Hero using cheats, but I don't. (I was a little kid who didn't know any better at the time DX)

But yeah, TSA is actually my favorite videogame overall, not just Bomberman. X3 I just can't beat the Angel of Light and Shadow, or whatever his name was. xP
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Well it looks like I'm the only one that valued finding gold cards and custom parts hidden within levels (as well as tough as nails bomb jumping) more than cool cutscenes and additional bomb types :p
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Actually, I think the three Bomberman games on the Nintendo 64 are some of my favorite games ever. Bomberman 64 was awesome for it's plot, difficulty, and multiplayer; the emphasis on action/platforming introduced in Bomberman Hero was very addicting and refreshing in my opinion; and just about everything in Bomberman 64: The Second Attack! was great in my opinion... except for the 'traditional' top-down battle mode.

... That version just didn't do it for me, although I'm a HUGE fan of Protect the King.

Yay! ^_^
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman 64, hands down. However i never got a chance to play Second Attack, from what ive heard, i still like the "First Attack".
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1556s
Index - Back to Top