Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Rumble Fighters ( Released )
[Replies: 13]  [Views: 4693]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been playing the game for the past 4 days, and I've been having a blast- it's very enjoyable after the first few hours and when you start having intense matches with people. Within this time I've ranked in around 30-40 hours playing, which is possibly 10 hours on average a day. One day I played for more then 10 hours straight, needless to say I was up all night and since I had work I only got 1 hour of sleep that day- but I don't regret it because it was an enjoyable 10 hours. I didn't recommend the game at first because I thought that it was pretty glitchy and that it had a bad graphics style, and I wasn't too good at first and thought that the gameplay was lousy, but it's actually good once you get used to it and start playing a bit. And just for today for example, I went to sleep at 6am, I was up playing the game with my friend for 7 hours straight after I got home from work (this was his first time playing by the way, I got him hooked). So I highly recommend the game to all of you guys, lets get some matches going!

http://www.ogplanet.com/rf/

Image removed. Image removed. Image removed.
Image removed. Image removed. Image removed.

More Screenshots: Link removed.

Newer Screenshots: Link removed.

- Player List -
Razon: Razon | Lori
Brssnj45: TrixSword
Regulus777: Regulus

Post your character's names and I'll place it here.

Last edited by Razon on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 am
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey I tried it out and its pretty fun. I don't think I'd play it more then a few hours a day though, lol. Well my character's name is Regulus.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Have you tried rumble mode? That's one of the addicting ones, king of the hill, arena & moving screen.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Nah, I only played some single match battle mode games. I only played for a half hour or so.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Nah, I only played some single match battle mode games. I only played for a half hour or so.
Yeh, you need to play more then that to get hooked. And I added you, not sure if you accepted the request or not.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:59 am  Reply with quote + 
I'll have to figure that stuff out next time I log in. I'll try playing more later tonight.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'll try it a bit and see how it works... I don't hate them as a company, (they haven't screwed up albatross 18 or anything) so it should be alright.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hah, those screenshots instantly reminded me of Little Fighter 2. I guess I'll give it a go. I'm Plasma Captain, of course.

EDIT: Wow, awesome game. Takes a bit to get used to the controls, but after that it's great fun.

EDIT 2: I SWEAR, if nobody posts after me again....
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Beta 3 started, its pretty fun...

I have a (girl) alchemist using the name fireball87, and a (guy) striker named flamingbeard, who i decided to ditch because i felt that strikers skills pretty much sucked.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Ugh, this is a korean game, isn't it? So how many solid months worth of arbitrary grinding do you have to do to buy a pair of sandals for your character in this one? I'd pick it up if it was grind free (the unnecessary money gathering ruined Pangya/Super Swing Golf for me) but a look at the website leads me to believe that it's probably not the case.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Its certainly not grind free, but a nice grind isn't that horrible, just makes you try to increase your skill somewhat over those with more time. (or you could just spend the 10 bucks it would cost you to create a reasonable character...)

In the current betas, they give you around 3 total grind days of loot, so you can play on a pretty even level with everyone now.

Oh, plus every other level they tend to give you some 30 day items, so if you play for two good days, your decently equipped for around a month. My rule still remains the same though, If its not fun to the point of grinding, I'm not going to play it either way. (spelled, items rarely make or break a game for me)

Also, theres an option to create rooms with stat modifying options off (though i do not think this applies to the special abilities, but if you stick making rooms like that, you shouldn't have problems getting the money to fill your other ability slot).
Razon
Board Admin

Post#12  Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Well there's another Beta again, I'm keeping up on my stuff now so I didn't miss the email this time. They haven't announced the end date for this Open Beta, so it will probably be going on for awhile. And maybe even into the final version for all we know, since they're doing maintenance every week- but hopefully we don't get our characters deleted again. I don't have time for this Beta, but I got my fill out of Beta 2. Which was my first time playing RF, and the Korean version- even though it lags to no end. But I'd still like to find some time to play, I need to finish extracting my revenge on that one player.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#13  Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 am  Reply with quote + 
So yeh it's in the Open Beta, which is basicly the final version- it has it's weekly maintenance and all that. Hope to see some of you guys playing, I'm mainly on in the middle of the night.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm interested in trying out the game sometime, but not yet. I don't need another really addicting game at this point in time.

I'll probally end up playing it sometime, but with myself starting to get more busy, it would be trouble to play that without other things falling apart.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1945s
Index - Back to Top