Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman 5 Gold Cartridge / Bomberman Story DS Thread
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Right then, let's talk about Bomberman Story DS! (Yes, I've changed the thread title and my username).

I haven't viewed the site yet, but I shall in due course. Anyway I'm obviously rather excited about this because, well, duh. It's a sequel to Bomberman Story. Okay, so it was some sort of lacking RPG with some trying Zelda elements with a plot that gave more questions than answers, but it was damn fun and I still haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I actually loved it.

But yes, I agree on the whole plotlines-that-don't-fit-together thing and I find it all very annoying. And now we have some new characters thrown in too? Oh well. We will just have to see if this will work out as well as the prequel. With Wi-Fi? Fantastic. Is there any sign of Max yet? I wouldn't know. Sorry.

And while we're on the subject of Jetters...OMG. I have't watched the entire anime yet but I thoughtit was simply stunning. One of the best and underrated anime I have ever seen and I want the DVD boxsets now. I mean, the plot and character development and a storyline that actually worked...And it's ended now? I just hope that one day Hudson can come up with something that surpasses it in its greatness.

Anyway, because I haven't seen the site still, can someone give me a list of noticeable new features present? Also, I think it'd be safe to assume that when localised it'll be called Bomberman Tournament DS.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1613s
Index - Back to Top