Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman 5 Gold Cartridge / Bomberman Story DS Thread
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
And character rippofi....tacia....dness.... for the Five Bad Bombers. How the heck did they all switch orders, and why is Brain Bomber suddenly the leader AND having some sort of strange (but not that kind of strange) relation to Max? And the other thing that irks me is that for some reason, not only does Hudson Soft lack the ability to support recurring characters very well (except Jetters) with apparantly 3 different storylines weaving in and out of each other, but they also can't seem to remember what color the Five Bad Bombers are, as this is the third time in their third appearance that they've had color alterations!

Well, I never claimed Hudson was the King of Continuity. >_> I think all of us here are painfully aware of the major plot tangles that seem to be occurring with every Bomberman game that's been out. They did their best job with Jetters, but considering the disaster that was the GC/PS2 game...

In conclusion, the major consensus here seems to be: OMFG! NEW BOMBERMAN GAME! HUDSON LIVES! Or something like that.

To keep this mildly on-topic: I've never played any of the Super Bomberman games. Blasphemy, I know, but I swear I'll get around to it someday.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1863s
Index - Back to Top