Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Bomberman 5 Gold Cartridge / Bomberman Story DS Thread
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Since it's apparently okay to go off-topic and talk of the new Bomberman Story DS, am I the only one who would have rather got another classic action game like the one on the PSP? I mean, the origina Bomberman Story (and Jetters on GBA) was nice, but... not much more.

I, for one, am glad for Bomberman Story DS. I was really hoping for more after I played Bomberman Story for GBA, because I thought that was spectacular in terms of the whole line-up of Bomberman games. (Hello, character development for Max! Not exactly the best handling, but better than nothing. This is Bomberman we're talking, after all.) But all I got afterwards were Bomberman Max 2, Bomberman DS, and Bomberman Land Touch, all of which disappointed me vastly. I guess I just look for different things in a Bomberman game than you? I will admit that while the multiplayer for Bomberman Story was fun, I can't recall if there was anything outstanding about the gameplay itself.

Quote:
And for that matter am I the only one positively P.O.ed at new supporting characters being introduced for one, maybe two games to then disappear into oblivion?

YES. Here I must agree with you whole-heartedly. WTFHUDSON. If they're going to introduce more characters, get more chicks. Bomberman deserves pretty chicks too. :down: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2021s
Index - Back to Top