BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Won't these all be obsolete in a few months?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
I thinks it's quite a nifty feature. I'd give gamers the ability to experince older titles they may have never played before, such as Donkey Kong or the Original Mario Bros. for example. I may also be something of a collector, but I'd still download some of my favorites games on the Virtual Console when I get my Wii just in case I feel like playing Sonic, but I'm too lazy to get up and actullay get my Genesis working. Plus you can try playing some of those games in a different way, like using the Wiimote for the NES games, I'd definatly do that just to see how different it is to play them, it'd be fun. Plus there's the ability to play Turbografx games, and I hope I can experince Dracula X: Rondo of Blood on that instead of having to buy a TurboDuo and getting the game. Too much of a pain for me.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1460s
Index - Back to Top