[Replies: 9]  [Views: 5517]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Click here for Sora's thots!

Finished the game in a little under eight hours of straight playing. More rambling inside the link. *slinks off to bed, then remembers she has a work meeting today, blah*

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 am  Reply with quote + 
...Pinkbon?

There is at least another antisocial Bomberman fan beside you, Sora, who cares for single player more than multiplayer battle. Feel less lonely? :happy: 

Anyway, excellent review!
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
...Pinkbon?

Essentially, she's Pretty Bomber of the Dastardly Bombers - that's how she's designed. But they call her "Cute Pink" in the game, and in keeping with my spirit of renaming the characters, I just called her "Pinkbon." ("Pinkubon" would be the more literal Japanese transliteration, but uh anyway...) Actually, she kind of acts like Pinkbon from Bakugaiden IV, so it all fits, really.

Quote:
There is at least another antisocial Bomberman fan beside you, Sora, who cares for single player more than multiplayer battle. Feel less lonely? :happy: 

w00t w00t!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wanting to know what kind've game this was, i read and liked your review, but dont know if i'll like this game. I would get it mainly for the mutli player battle, but i think thats its main weakness because if there isnt any people to play with, then this game wouldn't be worth the money if you ask me. The story mode sounds... sort've fun, but i dont know if its enough fun for me to get though. I might get this game or bomberman ds, just so i have some more bomberman games.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Wanting to know what kind've game this was, i read and liked your review, but dont know if i'll like this game. I would get it mainly for the mutli player battle, but i think thats its main weakness because if there isnt any people to play with, then this game wouldn't be worth the money if you ask me. The story mode sounds... sort've fun, but i dont know if its enough fun for me to get though. I might get this game or bomberman ds, just so i have some more bomberman games.

Story mode is short and simple, really. It'll keep you entertained if you ever need something random to do, but it's not, like, overly addictive, I think. The ability to play the minigames you unlock in story mode with other people is a nice touch, but I think you can only play them with one other person.

I've been debating on getting Bomberman DS for Christmas just so I have some more Bomberman games as well, haha. I'm not really enthusiastic about it, but if I can get someone else to buy it for me, I'm totally down with that. :hilarious: 

Feen
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Both Bomberman DS games disappointed me, single player-wise. Bomberman DS was too short and seemed like it was put together in less than a day, and I don't consider T!BL much of a Bomberman game at all. That's as far as single player goes. It's a shame. *wishes they'd remake BM64 on DS*

Multiplayer isn't bad, but I have yet to try it with over 4 people.

Also, if you were wondering, Bomberman Land Touch multiplayer is just about the same as Bomberman DS multiplayer, so if you have BLT, there's no need to get the other.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Feen wrote:
Both Bomberman DS games disappointed me, single player-wise. Bomberman DS was too short and seemed like it was put together in less than a day, and I don't consider T!BL much of a Bomberman game at all. That's as far as single player goes. It's a shame. *wishes they'd remake BM64 on DS*

Multiplayer isn't bad, but I have yet to try it with over 4 people.

Also, if you were wondering, Bomberman Land Touch multiplayer is just about the same as Bomberman DS multiplayer, so if you have BLT, there's no need to get the other.

Touch Bomberman Land is really just a generic multiplayer game with the Bomberman label slapped on it. It's fun and cute and all, but, uh, give me more TSA plz. ;_;

THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Feen wrote:

Thats a great idea! :surprise:  Why didnt i think of it? I haven't even played Bman 64, but wanted to for a while. They could be coming out with all these old n64 games onto the ds, like zelda ocarina of time, and majora's mask, but they dont. :stun:  What an opportunity to missed, just weird. :sad: 

Feen wrote:

You could say that about any bomberman game, if you have one, than there usually insn't much of a reason to get the other, except for minor differences.
Feen
Bomberbie

Post#9  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Feen wrote:

Thats a great idea! :surprise:  Why didnt i think of it? I haven't even played Bman 64, but wanted to for a while. They could be coming out with all these old n64 games onto the ds, like zelda ocarina of time, and majora's mask, but they dont. :stun:  What an opportunity to missed, just weird. :sad: 

They're focusing more on the Wii Virtual Console for now. I'd still love to play BM64 on my DS though. It's like, the first console game I really got into. It was up there in the top 50 sellers for N64, too.

Haven't been able to play TSA, though.
FireFox516
Bombertrainee

Post#10  Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:43 am  Reply with quote + 
I was hoping this game's single player would be more like Bomberman Tournament/Story's... oh well... :sad: 

Personally, I think they should make a final game for the Bomberman 64 trilogy on the DS; Bman 64 and TSA! were some of the best Bomberman games I've played, and I think the DS would be a perfect platform to finally bring an end to the N64 storyline... but that's just me.

Actually, Bomberman '93 is available for download on the Wii's Virtual Console service now, but I have yet to download it.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1839s
Index - Back to Top