Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My review/thoughts on Bomberman Land Touch! for DS
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Wanting to know what kind've game this was, i read and liked your review, but dont know if i'll like this game. I would get it mainly for the mutli player battle, but i think thats its main weakness because if there isnt any people to play with, then this game wouldn't be worth the money if you ask me. The story mode sounds... sort've fun, but i dont know if its enough fun for me to get though. I might get this game or bomberman ds, just so i have some more bomberman games.

Story mode is short and simple, really. It'll keep you entertained if you ever need something random to do, but it's not, like, overly addictive, I think. The ability to play the minigames you unlock in story mode with other people is a nice touch, but I think you can only play them with one other person.

I've been debating on getting Bomberman DS for Christmas just so I have some more Bomberman games as well, haha. I'm not really enthusiastic about it, but if I can get someone else to buy it for me, I'm totally down with that. :hilarious: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2381s
Index - Back to Top