BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion 3: Nintendo DS, Good, Bad, or Ugly?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Sonic Rush - Sadly, This is probly my favorite game on the system and its a lvoe/hate relationship. Its got the weirdest soundtrack I've heard in a sonic game and its strangely cool. The gameplay is fun yet frusterating at the same time. The boss battles were neat as well.

I also thought that about the sound track, its so weird, i cant help but to like it. This game is a great sonic title, because it has cool new mechanics that make it seem more like a sequel and improved version of the old sonic games. I dont think its my faveriote though, mainly because its so short. Thats a big weakness right there, because the only replay value that makes this worth playing afterwards is the time attack mode. Blaze is a cool character story whise, but for the game, there isn't much originallity to her. She's got a weaker version of knuckles's gliding, but some cool areal maneuvar's.

Other than that, i only have one more chaos emerald to get! :stun: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0779s
Index - Back to Top