BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: WOOO! ^_^ Episode 51 of Bomberman Jetters is out.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:13 am  Reply with quote + 
ChronoBall X wrote:
Hammer Bomber wrote:
the series hits its peak at around episode 40, look forward to it al

--Spoiler--

i always saw zero as an android, a copy of mighty, that kinda muffled any emotion that could have been achieved when he was taken over, and im not ruling out the possibility of max in his body being defeated and him coming back, that would ruin everything but hopefully that wont happen

*---Spoilers---------

I have to agree on the whole thing, This series is getting so dark and Dramatic, Reminds me alot of Bomberman 64 Second Attack. Man, and I thought Sonic X's Meterex Saga was depressing,but this takes the cake, and with Shout being held hostage by Max. talk about dramatic.

*****MORE SPOILERS*****

I am particularly impressed with how they've handled the relationship between Shirobon and Mighty over the series, especially in the most recent episodes, and the outburst from Shirobon to Zero in this episode (and there were a few in previous episodes that I can't remember) just made me gape at my computer screen in utter awe and amazement. Just...wow. BMJ has done an amazing thing with the Bomberman franchise. I was so leery of it when I first heard of it all those years ago, but hot damn on a stick.

Also, am I the only one who had Battousai!Zero flashing through her head in the previous episode when Max was all "Get angry and show me your power!" to Zero?

*****END SPOILERS*****

Bomberman Jetter fangirl, y'all, and proud of it!

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0761s
Index - Back to Top