Baelfael
Zoniha
Regulus
Artemis
Orion
Sirius
Nitros

Secret characters
Rukifellth(Boss character ala akuma/rugal)
*Lame Spoiler*------------Highlight ahead----------------------------------------Evil/Hyper/whatever Sirius(Boss)
BHB Soldier
various other characters.....

Each character would have their own stage, song and path of progression for battles...
Like Bomberman would have to face rukifellth at the end, regulus would face bomberman at the end something like that.

Anyone good at making videogames? lol, theres an idea for a dojin game.

XDXD I'd definatly like to try out that game, if you know, someone ever actually made it.

And perhaps the BHB Soldier could summon all sorts of different BHB Soldiers, kinda like the Servbot from Marvel VS Capcom 2 (thus making him a pretty cool character to play as XD).

If such a game were to be created, I'd like a kind of weapon system like Soul Calibur III, like the weapon that you choose would look different and had different atributes, like length, attack power, etc. Of course, that's only my imagination kicking in and not logic.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1144s
Index - Back to Top