BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.

Post#26  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MaxBomber wrote:
I didn't get that at all. There's a very big difference between homosexuality and murder. Murder is where you end a life for no reason without mercy or cause. Homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. OMG IT IS T3H EV@lZ!!!111one.

Nice post fireball. You rock.

Ha, see You don't understand. I try to say they all same as sin.
let me try make easy for you: Let say I lie then i be sent to prison for five year,
Then another guy who murder two people are sent to prison for five year, and then another person who homosexuality are sent to prison for five year. Getting it?

Your arguement make us no sense. I have heard of no such thing as going to jail simply for being homosexueal. If they do that at where you live, then you live with a lot of biased people, mang.

You wouldn't go to jail simply for lying ethier (with the exception of it being very severe). If that were the case, I bet I'd be in prison for at least five years now.

Plus, just for the sake of saying so, murdering two people wouldn't make someone stay in prison for five years, buddy. More likely ethier for life or recieve the chair (probably moreso the chair).

So really, your arguement is quite flawed. And thus, you don't understand. Sorry, try again.

"Sigh" How long I make you understand! I let me try one more time, but this time is easier.

"We all lie all time, right. So that mean We can murder all we want."
However, there is law about murder and There is no law about lie (I think).

Note- I am NOT against homosexuality, I here to make you understand Christianity a least little. Because most everyone (me as Well) is liar and thief and they both sin.
So that mean homosexuality is okay.

But why many Christian are against homosexuality? Here SOME reason from people I talk to.

1. For God glory.

2.Justice

3.Many people think is "sick" and they use Bible to against it.

Well, that all I can think of.

So no hard feeling, right.

Edit- And you right about "not all christian are bad" :happy:  Because many Christian made
thier own lifestyle and ignore "God's word" or edit "God's word" :sad: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1609s
Index - Back to Top