BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#24  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
MaxBomber wrote:
I didn't get that at all. There's a very big difference between homosexuality and murder. Murder is where you end a life for no reason without mercy or cause. Homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. OMG IT IS T3H EV@lZ!!!111one.

Nice post fireball. You rock.

Ha, see You don't understand. I try to say they all same as sin.
let me try make easy for you: Let say I lie then i be sent to prison for five year,
Then another guy who murder two people are sent to prison for five year, and then another person who homosexuality are sent to prison for five year. Getting it?

Your arguement make us no sense. I have heard of no such thing as going to jail simply for being homosexueal. If they do that at where you live, then you live with a lot of biased people, mang.

You wouldn't go to jail simply for lying ethier (with the exception of it being very severe). If that were the case, I bet I'd be in prison for at least five years now.

Plus, just for the sake of saying so, murdering two people wouldn't make someone stay in prison for five years, buddy. More likely ethier for life or recieve the chair (probably moreso the chair).

So really, your arguement is quite flawed. And thus, you don't understand. Sorry, try again.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1535s
Index - Back to Top