BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Alright, this is my last post in the topic, and i kindof hope this topic ends before more direct attacks are thrown, (i guess unless someone spacifically asks/tells me something, cause i probably would respond to that), one sure way that will turn off anyone from Christianity or homosexuality or whatever is direct attacks. Many people were hurt by the church, which in current instances tends to be Christianity's worst enemy. Lets start off with Christianity's basics, for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. No man is good enough to be with God, no matter how good of a person they are, their political background, or their family history, but God loved the people in the world and sent His son to die so that the people could live. Christianity is not about living the perfect life as much as it is about trying to serve God in thanksgiving. It is not about condemnation but salvation. We are not supposed to force morality, because morality saves no one, we are supposed to share the love of God. The only reason you can be saved is because of the grace and love of God. And you have it all wrong, no true Christian should hate you, especially not for the things you do. A strong follower of Christ should accept you, love you like a brother, and be a witness to you threw their actions, sadly, most Christians are fairly weak, including myself.

--edit-- removed some stuff, that i decited i don't actually care about, YAY
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1452s
Index - Back to Top