BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Anyway, you can probably tell that my minds kindof turning to mush right now, cause, well, its 4am right now. I really wish I could've been more of a help though, my Biblical knowledge isn't that increadable, but it is steadaly improving along with my relationship with God.

I'm no Biblical scholar either, just someone with too much time on her hands. ;P

Quote:
I actually really enjoyed this, for some reason its rare for me to find an intellegent debate reguarding Christianity outside the church, of which the church tends to have problems in playing devels advacate (parden the serious pun). Its also kindof nice that this old forum had a good number of fairly large posts in what was only a small number of hours.

I'm not as well-informed about other issues like capital punishment and abortion and what have you, because I can see how it goes both ways in my own mind. While I can see how homosexuality can go both ways, that only applies in the sense that I understand where the other side is coming from. Personally, the whole debate touches a nerve for me both logically and personally. All in all, though, I think it really comes down to two things:

1. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.
2. It's between the people in question and the god they follow.

Which I think you probably agree with.

And for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to cease my involvement in this debate right here and now. I see this whole fight in way too many other places. BombermanBoard is supposed to be the place where I can be stupid and immature and let my brain turn into ice cream. :veryhappy:  :veryhappy:  :veryhappy: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1284s
Index - Back to Top