BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.

Post#15  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
The bible is a book to practice contradictions.

Period,

No, it is God's word to us. Timothy 3:16 states that the Bible is "God-breathed." In other words, it is God's Word to us.

Quote:
Dont you dare compare a sexual preference to something that heartless.

homosexuality is same as "liar", liar same as murderer and murderer is same thing as steal.

point is, they just sin (not sinful). Even it is sinful is still can be forgiven.

Quote:
I will never ask God for my forgiveness of my sexuality as it is something I have no control of. I'd rather burn in hell for all eternity knowing I was right and God was wrong.

You don't understand, Asking God won't work. You need accept Lord Jesus to be your saver. Also You don't need to ask forgiveness, once Lord Jesus become your saver.

Still don't understand? Because since most of you are humanism (Like Secular Humanism, Agnostic, Atheist and other) or be study by humanism religion"

A "Strong" Christian had big-difference world-view from humanism teach. So you will hardly understand at all.

Also join Christianity doesn't mean given you "happy life". I know MANY Christain had horror life, even everyday of thier life.

I didn't join Christian for "happy life", I join because I love my Lord, He love me, all of you and even humanism people.

and "burn in hell thing" is just made-up by weak Christian or whatever it is.
Also Hell mean grave yard.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1687s
Index - Back to Top