BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Is this your personal opinion? Because...

Quote:
A person becomes a homosexual because of sin (Romans 1:24-27), and ultimately because of his or her own choice.

I didn't say to my myself one morning "I'm already a horribly worried 12 year old child concerned about my popularity at school, so I think I'll be gay". First I cried myself to sleep allot and lied to myself for a few years, hiding the truth about myself by speaking ill of homosexuals like the idiotic hypocrite I once was. Science shows that it's probably an uncrontrollable hormone balance / somethingorother that causes it at a young age.

Quote:
That does not excuse the person choosing to sin by giving into their sinful desires. If a person is born with a greater susceptibility to anger / rage, does that make it right for them to give into those desires? Of course not! The same is true for homosexuality.

Dont you dare compare a sexual preference to something that heartless.

Quote:
We also have to remember that homosexuality is just as forgivable a sin as all other sins. God’s forgiveness is just as available to a homosexual as it is to an adulterer, idol worshipper, murderer, thief, etc. God’s love and desire to save extends to homosexuals (John 3:16; Romans 5:. God also promises the strength for victory over sin, including homosexuality, to all those who will believe in Jesus Christ for their salvation (1 Corinthians 6:11; 2 Corinthians 5:17).

I will never ask God for my forgiveness of my sexuality as it is something I have no control of. I'd rather burn in hell for all eternity knowing I was right and God was wrong.

Quote:
To give sanction to homosexual marriage would be to give approval to that lifestyle, which the Bible clearly and consistently condemns as sinful. I believe that Christians should stand firmly against the idea of gay marriage / same sex marriage. Marriage is ordained by God to be between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:21-24; Matthew 19:4-6). Homosexual marriage is a perversion of the institution of marriage and an offense to the God who created marriage. God forbids and condemns homosexuality, so He clearly is opposed to homosexual marriage. As Christians, we are to seek to share the love of God and salvation through Christ with homosexuals. We are to be loving and kind to homosexuals, while at the same time not condoning their sinful lifestyle.

Don't worry. Why would I get involved in a religeon that hates me that way? As far as I'm concerned Christianity doesn't deserve universal love at this point. Civil Unions = Great idea.

Hope that helped. :happy: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1226s
Index - Back to Top