BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
A well researched and placed argument, this is impressive. Best part about it is i tend to agree on most points.
Sodom fell for their sin and their lack of richous people, and its not very spacific on what sin.
Leviticus is the old law, and now we are bound by the new law.
I already said we wern't supposed to judge.
I don't know greek yet, but i'll probably learn it sometime.
I need to research where in romans your talking about cause i don't have it memorized.

And, i'm really happy with that post, it gives me another reason to research my own personal beliefs, for some reason a lot of "christians" shun biblical research and debate, wonder why. And i highly encourage anyone to research religions, not only can it be interesting, but it also allows you to make arguments without assumptions, which is a good thing for not insulting people.

I'll be back after a bit more research, but first i have to weaken my inferweb security to lower my filtration settings (your reallivepreacher site has some "blocked words" in it, and yes i censor myself), cause last i checked lust was still a sin, of which i have been known to struggle with.

--edit--

Alright, after a bit of research in multiple versions, (though still not greek, give me a few years, us compy-sci majors have other stuff to do) I present a question then. Acording to Jesus's talk about marriage, it is only mentioned that a man and women can get married, it is nowhere mentioned that an intermixture of the two could be married. It is also stated in the bible that sex before marriage is wrong, and lust is also wrong. Therefore, wouldn't that raise a question to how homosexuality could actually be practiced at all abiding with these statements.

I'm sure you'll find some flaw in my reasoning though, as i'm not the worlds greatest debater. But for now i'm still left with my origonal beliefs on the issue.

1. Homosexuality is a sin (in practice, i don't see how sinning is avoidable)
2. Love the people Hate the sin
3. Don't try to be God/Do not Judge/ETC
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1219s
Index - Back to Top