BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I don't understand Christianity.
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd have to say I couldn't agree with you more. I have been brought up as a Catholic my entire life. As a child, obviously you believe God to be the greatest, most loving, blah blah blah... but as you grow older, you realize he really just sounds like a bitch.

But y'know, my friend and I often had discussions such as this. What if God isn't that sort of person? What if the religion of Christianity just took it all too far? If we are truly all God's creations, and if he truly loves each and every one of us no matter what, why would Christians still turn away people such as homosexuals, lesbians, pagans, ect.? I believe God created all of us for who we are, and we all have our own purposes in this world. So why would he create someone he knows he'll just shun anyways?

As for myself, I can say that I am proud to be bisexual. Screw everyone who thinks it's wrong, including those high-strung Christians who think life is nothing except doing works of God. What the crap.

I'm a very laid-back Catholic. I rarely even bother to mention that I -am- Catholic. But hey, if someone like me is Catholic, and can still accept other people for who they are, why can't everyone else? I guess it's just not that easy.

Besides, shouldn't life be lived to the fullest? You only get one after all, so why would you spend all your time doing righteous things in the name of God? What did God put you on Earth to do? Why do you need to obsessively think of him if you're just going to die and spend the rest of eternity with him anyways?

Well, those are my thoughts on the subject. Whoo-hoo.

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1783s
Index - Back to Top