Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A List Gallery of other Unpopular Franchises in the States
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I remember watching Ultimate Muscle on the FoxBox! Oh, 4Kids, you silly silly anime-manglers you.

Anyways. Off the top of my head, I can think of two anime series that haven't gotten much publicity in the states:

X/1999

X/1999 is, in short, about the end of the world. I watched this series a while ago, so let's see what else I can remember. There are pretty much two sides; the dragons of heaven and the dragons of earth. The dragons of heaven and earth must fight each other for the outcome of the world. Heaven fights so that humanity will be saved, while Earth wants all humanity destroyed so the earth can regrow and heal all the damage that had been done to it. Er, well, it's a lot better than it sounds, trust me. xD This series was actually done by the popular CLAMP, so I'm surprised all the so-called "CLAMP fans" have never heard of it.

Last Exile

Er, well, I'm not sure if Last Exile would really count, but I think it does since everyone I've talked to never even heard of it. :cry:  Basically, vanship delivery pilots Clause and Lavvey screw up on one of their deliveries, and end up becoming part of a huge war. Again, I suck at summaries, and this series is a lot better than how it sounds. xD

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1448s
Index - Back to Top