Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: question About Mighty and Shirobon
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#15  Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Also, another Reason why Jetters could be a different continuality because Pommy is'nt even in the Jetters Anime ( Yes, Pommy was used as a Charabom Helper in the Jetters Game), if White Bomber Met Pommy in Second attack for the 64 2 years before Jetters, than should'nt he be in the Jetters Anime?

He's not in the anime because he's in the GBA Jetters game as Mighty's Charabon, which is the backstory to the anime. I think...It's the story of Mighty's last mission before he went missing or something.

Quote:
Rui isn't Louie's Japanese name. It all comes down to how the Japanese pronounce words; they roll the "L" sound because there is no "L" in the Japanese "alphabet." So their "L" sounds like "R." Anime-kraze subbed it as "Rui," however, since... well, since they just chose to do it that way I guess.

But one thing is certain; Rui = Louie

Er, I don't know if that made sense to anyone. I'm not very good and explaining these thing

Yeah that was...Confusing. But yeah I'm familliar with how Japanese works, but I always thought that Rooey's were the actual species of the animals (KangaROO = Kangarooey = Rooey = Rui = Louie?) like Yoshi. Yoshi is the name of Yoshi and that's also the species. Yoshi...:mystery: 

Well yeah, it's probably not a prequel, but it sure looks as if it is. And Shirobon has met Pommy dozens of times for the "First time". Maybe they're all different Pommy's...Or maybe the storyline isn't canonical at all anyway, which is probably the case.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0775s
Index - Back to Top