BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Unable to register Korean BMO
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1151]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Users watching this topic: 1  
Wizman87

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey guys, I know the process of registering from looking at all the different links and tutorials that has been given on this forum (which are much appreciated!), but my problem is that I can never quite get past the first Korean registration page. I either get an error code of 1 or 110 - I have no idea of as to what the error codes mean, but they obviously are blocking me from registering. :cry:  I overheard Alexa999 was creating accounts for other people when he had time, that is, if you send a PM to him. If you are still doing this, what information do I need to send to you so you can register me? I'll keep on trying to register for the time being.

I guess the good side is, if I can never get this to work, I can always resort back to playing Phantasy Star Online for PC. :veryhappy:  lol :surprise: 

Thanks in advanced.

-Wizman87

PS. From the information I've collected, I believe the only BMO servers that are online right now is Broomop's UK server (running JP BMO?) and Korea's BMO server, correct? The JP BMO game is either down/offline or is waiting to be brought back online again? I also overheard that there used to be servers for Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau, but after having great success with the game, they went out of business and never came back online for some reason? Anyways, thanks again. I hope you guys can help. ^^
Wizman87
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for the guest post and this double post. I've registered now. :wink: 

BTW, one last question. Are there any other online bomberman games to play with other online users/players? Thanks. :oops: 

EDIT: Just got another error code, this time, it's error code 6. :surprise: 
View user profile Send Private Message
broomopuk

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
just help the private fast server project... http://bmo.broomop.com
Wizman87
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
broomopuk wrote:
just help the private fast server project... http://bmo.broomop.com

Will do mate. I'll need a username and password to access the forum and your client. Please contact me through MSN so we can set that up.

My MSN screenname will be:
[You must log in to view emails]

I'll be looking forward to testing your server. :wink: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:30 am  Reply with quote + 
The Japanese Bomberman Online has been up and working again since November 2005, you just need a Japanese Windows operating system.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1233s
Index - Back to Top