Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime/Manga fans
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#37  Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Phantom I am currently on chapter 8 of Fuuin I don't really know what its about yet cause i'm still saved in the camp screen.. In the previous battle I got Zealot and his Ilia dudes...

On my copy of Rekka I've beaten Lyn normal probly twice
Lyn hard once
Eliwood normal once
Hector normal once

The Appleseed movie? Which one the old 80s anime one or that newer 3D computer animated one. I have the old one and happened to like it.... I mean if you don't like it to each their own, I'm just curious which one you're talking about though..

lol I used to play Fire Emblem in school too. Good times. School was so friggin boring... I'm so glad its finally over with for me.

Oh Fireball! You still have any of those translated roms?

The only fire emblem translations I've managed to ifnsd are Fire Emblem 6 obviuously and a 30% translated fire emblem 4. ugh. I'd love to play the Marth game translated.

If someone wants to play Fuuin let me know. My version of the rom is already patched with the translation, not to mention it was a total bitch finding the Fuuin rom even in japanese.... I downloaded the patch seperately. I gotta find a copy on ebay so i can own it. I want it!!!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0783s
Index - Back to Top