Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime/Manga fans
Phantom Kensai
Bomberbie

Post#34  Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Where are you in Fuuin?

That's one of the reasons I could only beat FE 7 three times. Once on Eliwood Normal, then once each on Hector Normal and Hard. I was getting tired of all that work just to see some lousy pictures, and only one pairing seriously affects the ending (that being Eliwood/Ninian).

Ironically, I used to be the most hardcore Eliwood/Ninian fan, but I really hate how the pairing turned out thanks to Fate/Stay Night... it's still better than Eliwood/Lyn though.

Steamboy is far better than that other horrific anime movie, "Appleseed," at least.

I had the strangest love affiar with FMA: I was sooo into the series for one and a half months. In that time, I watched all the anime, the movie, read 58 chapters of the manga, and visited on an obsessive level Livejournal communities and message boards devoted to FMA.

Then E3 came, and I fell out of FMA sooo fast it wasn't funny. Even now, I can't stand to hear too much talk of FMA, or else my allergies act up.

I've heard Haruhi mentioned on Animesuki's Fate/Stay Night board, but I don't feel like getting into another anime right now... not after F/SN left me so emotionally drained...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0724s
Index - Back to Top