Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime/Manga fans
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#33  Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm currently working on Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi or Sword of Seals. It's cruely difficult compared to the patheticly easy Seima no Koseki, Sacred Stones as I prefer to call it. It's more difficult then Rekka too but not nearly as much. I quite like Sword of Seals so far.

I beat the other 2 GBA games like twice already so I decided I'd try this one too. Although there is still alot i can do with the other two titles. Alternate endings creature campaign and whatnot... So much work... On my last playthrough of Rekka I did Hector's game and got the Florina/Hector pairing ending. I got the Eliwood/ Fiora pairing too but it didn't have an effect since it wasn't eliwoods game. Which means to see all 3 pairings for each character I'll have to beat the game another 5 times! It's rediculous. Its a fun game but come on.... The support conversations too. Hours and hours of worrk. Not worth it in many cases...

-Anyway, on your anime....-

I almost went to see Steamboy in theaters. I kind of regret not going now but nothing to be done now. So it was a good movie huh? I'll probly watch it at some point. I've kind of been meaning to.

I really like Fullmetal Alchemist but I think it is a little too hyped up also. The fanboy noobs bring it down like other good things...

I've been watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in my free time. Quite interesting/amusing...

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0718s
Index - Back to Top