Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime/Manga fans
Phantom Kensai
Bomberbie

Post#32  Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
I used to be into Fire Emblem... I like Fuuin no Tsurugi's overall plot the best, though. (That's the one with Roy.)

Some of the more notable anime I've seen...

Bomberman Jetters is the reason I'm here...

Fate/Stay Night (all 24 episodes)

Steamboy (best anime movie I've seen)

Medabots. I know, I know, you're thinking "not another avatar anime" but I did end up liking its overall plot and the characters. Plus, this actually had a very good dub to it. Though to be fair, I haven't seen the Japanese version, but all the voices pretty much fit.

Digimon Tamers. I didn't really like Adventure or 02, but Tamers helped save things with its generally darker plot and human semi-antagonist in the form of the Hypnos organization and Yamaki. Other pluses in its favor include probably the best dub I've heard (and yeah, sometimes I think it's better than the Japanese) and minimal editing; as Fox Kids was going under around 01-02, editing became more and more lax until I guess the producers just said, "screw it, we've got nothing to lose, so let's leave the show alone."

Gundam X is the best Gundam I've seen.

Gundam Seed is nowhere near as good, but it's decent. Gundam Seed Destiny, though, earns its reputation as one of the worst anime I've ever seen.

I saw all of Full Metal Alchemist and the movie, and I think the series is overrated.

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and its 44 episodes kinda failed thanks to its "villain of the week" setup.

Tales of Phantasia's OVA skipped way too much of the game, and I was a bit disappointed not to see Dhaos transform into his second form, let alone his angel form.

But at the moment, I would say I like Fate/Stay Night the best.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0665s
Index - Back to Top