Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime/Manga fans
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Sailor Moon and DragonBall and DBZ were what got me Hooked to Anime along with Samurai Pizza Cats and Pokemon way back in the early 90's around 1995-1998 (This was Way Back before I was introduced to Toonami around 1999)

I've Been an anime Fan for Like 12 Years, I'm now 23 years old and still Watching it Today, I Buy Dvds and Download them.

DBZ Was good for awhile, but than it just got tiresome and Repetitive, Same thing With Inuyasha, I just Lost interest in it.

These Are My current Fav Anime

Tsubasa Chronicles

Sonic X( 4kids Messed it up and Cutted it up so Bad Censoring all the good Violent and Death Scenes so Much and all the Crappy Voices, it just became unbearable to watch, The japanese version is better)

In Episode 38 of Sonic X, I was so Pissed that 4kids Cutted out the Song" Live anf Learn" the Intro Sonic From Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for Dreamcast/Gamecube.

Onepiece (Japanese Version)- Like all Bad Dubs that they licensed, 4Kids messed up on onepiece so Much Skipping 30 Episodes worth of 2 Story arcs in an Attempt to introduce Tony Chopper too Early and the Voices make me bleed more than the English Jetters Voices.

Luffy's English voices needs to be shot in the Bloody Corpse :hilarious: 

Naruto (Japanese Version)

Bleach

Flame Of Recca

YuYu Hakusho

Law Of Ueki

Bomberman Jetters ( One of my Fav Video Game Icons next to Mario,Sonic and Megaman, and Bomberman 64 is what got me Obsessed with Bomberman, Why else would I be here at this site :P )

.Hack//Sign

.Hack//Roots

Chrono Crusade

Rockman Beast ( the 5th Megaman Nt Warrior Tv series only in japan)

Digimon

Tokyo Mew Mew ( It's a Cute Funny Magical Shoujo Series, it's Like Sailor Moon, Only with Cat/Animal Girls in cool Costumes)

The Hidiouse Dreaded 4Kids Dubbed Tokyo Mew Mew was just awful with all the Bad Mew Puns, 10 times worst than the Hacked Dic Sailor Moon Dub.

Devil Hunter Yohko

Ultimate Muscle: THe Kinnikuman Legacy ( I love the Humor and Wrestling, and Kid Muscle was a Funny Character.)

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Hoshi No Kirby ( I've Uploaded some episodes awhile back,untile my Youtube Account got deleated.)- I'm a Huge Fan of Kirby Games, Kirby super Star was what got me Obsessed with Kirby :veryhappy: 

Full Metal Alchemist ( The Anime was good, but the Manga is Better)

Shaman King): ( The Anime was ok, but I liked the Manga 10 times Better, it's more violent and has more plot to it.)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0799s
Index - Back to Top