BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion # 1: The Gamecube Good or Bad?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah yes, Billy Hatcher.....

What have you done, Sega? Making somewhat disappointing Sonic games, I could forgive, but a game about a guy rolling eggs? What was Sega/Sonic Team on, high on eggs or something?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that miracle device known as the GBA Player. That is a awesome piece of work, allowing one to play any Game Boy game on the Gamecube. If only they had a Super NES controller instead of the Gamecube controller, but that's understandable... That made playing certain games more enjoyable, such as Fire Emblem or other GBA RPG games (The Castlevania games were a lot more enjoyable on the big screen as opposed to a tiny Game Boy screen). The Gamecube instantly gets points just for the GBA Player.

I also recall Animal Crossing being amusing as well, when I played my cousin's copy of the game. That game was pretty different from other games I played, and it was quite relaxing as well. No tension, no adrinline rushes, nothing like that. I got extra points because you could play Nintendo games in that game, which were fun for a little while. I also kinda liked the Robotech game, even though it was hard, I mainly liked it because I loved the anime the game was based on and it had the same story told from a different perspective. But yeah, the Gamecube, as I said before, wasn't a bad system, I just got bored of the little cube after awhile.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1082s
Index - Back to Top