BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ranting... Yaoi/Yuri/Shouen Ai fanfic/Fanart SUCK!
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
Quote:
Luckily for us, Bomberman's hardly a fandom to be plagued with either stupid slash or bad lemon fics. Let us celebrate!

You'd be surprised. I've seen (Only the cover!!) of a Yaoi, and I only realised sometime after that one of the characters had a Jetters badge. And there was a sphere above his head. And he had very Bomberman'ish clothing.

...Well yeah, human version of Bomberman in Yaoi. Mind you that's the only trace of Bomberman in Yaoi I've seen.

Whoops! I forgot about things like that. Funny considering that turning Bomberman characters into humans is one of the things I'd be notorious for if Bomberman were a more popular fandom.

There was actually a Japanese fansite I used to frequent that had NC-17 Jetters pictures. Without having to convert the characters into human forms.

...whut.

CONFESSION TIME: I...kinda like Mighty/Birdy. 'Kay dun kill me plzkthnxbye.

There used to be a Jetters hentai doujinshi for sale on eBay a while back. I was really tempted to get it just for the laughs. I mean, everyone was in their regular forms and everything! How does that work? Anatomically, that is. Let's not go into a more detailed discussion here about...certain implements, since I'm not completely aware of what's fair game and what's not on this board.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1175s
Index - Back to Top