BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman - Where is the series heading?
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
^-^ Yay, finally someone else who thinks Nitros is cool! I loved his design especially, but I'm forever disappointed how his part in the game was suddenly insignificant when he realizes he was a brainwashed Bomberman Base Trainee. >< I'm sure they could've done more with that, I wanted to know more...

He was a brainwashed trainee? :xeyes:  What...The...You see I didn't like Hero that much, but I disliked my controller even more. It hurt my thumbs, which is the main reason why I stopped playing. Ehehe... :oops:  But anyway, YES Nitros. Does he die in the end? Oh, and can't Hudson see what a marvel they have in their hands? So many awsome awsome characters available to them, all they have to do is bring out the best in Bomberman via these or some more awsome new characters. SIRIUS!! :veryhappy: 

I'm trying to estimate when we'll see this kind of stuff again in Bomberman. How many confirmed Ds titles are there coming up? 2? The Wifi one and another Story (Tournament) right? Although I read on Ign that Bomberman Story for Ds will be a...Puzzler... :surprise: 

Oh, and while I'm on topic of Bombewrman story, wow. That game made Magnet so awsome. He turned into a Dragon for eff sake! Imagine fighting that in 3D. Oh, I hope they use some sort of 3Dness in the future Ds outings. But they should do it well, and not detract from it's classic gameplay! Same gameplay, but spruced up in appearance at least. :mad: 

Oh, and thanks for merging those posts Razon.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1547s
Index - Back to Top