BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: New Bomberman Act Zero Screenshots, Not Like Bman At All
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
ChronoBall X Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Reminds me of that awful Nes Boxart for the First Bomberman Game where on the american boxart, bomberman looked like a Blue Samus Aran. kind of like this for example*Shudders*

It's Bad enough that Warner Bros had to mess with the Looney Tunes making them Darker with that Loonatics Unleashed Crap, and now This! Don't Mess With Bomberman, he was fine the way he was.

The blue samus aran is what they attempted to make him look loke. Another game, Bomberking was a bomberman game where you played as the character on the boxart. I guess they just kept it the way it was in the game because it was more appealing.

Ok now onto the Xbox bomberman. :surprise: 
:cry:  Why? why could they do such a thing? First the Xbox makes a system that you could benchprterss and is responsible for the squashing of many children. Then they rush a bad system to the market. I used to hate microsoft. :mad:  But now my hatred is unexplainable.
Bomberman DS made them look kinda goofy with the much too much roundness, but this time...

This game has no right to be calles Bomberman. This is so not bomberman, its almost off topic on this board.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0918s
Index - Back to Top