BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Japanese Bomberman-online is back
Razon
Board Admin

Post#65  Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
Razon wrote:
alexa999 wrote:
Japanese BmanOnline is back but you need a japanese OS? Why don't we just play korean since we have it? VMWare is a pain
For 4 good reasons, the korean one has those stupid coins and is also glitchy. Also the players suck and the new thing you need to install for mgame games causes my windows xp to crash when I do certin stuff. Also since I'm learning japanese its cool to talk to people, I'm highly ranked aswell.

The players suck? :shifty:  Razon, I believe the last time you played me (which was back on the old BMO Japan), you got owned. So please, let's not come with this "the players suck" as I know a lot of good people on there. Unless you mean they suck in a different kind of way.

Also, about your score getting reset, how did you make those points up so fast? :shifty: 

Anyway, until a patch comes out or something, I'll just stick with BMO Korea. :P
I don't really recall that event but I was probably out of practice since I was only playing now and then back then, my main playing time was like 3-4 years back, anytime after that was just play rarely and suck somewhat. Also not to mention that since the launch of the new one it had been well over a year since then no doubt, and I was back in full force again ranking in win after win in this new one. Though I could really care less that I lost all my points and stopped playing now, I've been busy with working on bmjmg1, around 1-3 hours a day learning japanese, anime & lots of other stuff. In a way I'm somewhat grateful now that they broke me off from it. So yes, I still stick to the conclusion that 95% of the people suck and can't stand up to me when I'm on my daily playing plan. Back in my main playing prime when I used to play with this big group of people that I met in the game everyday, I was only truly impressed by sesiri's skill. I stopped playing around the same time that he did, I may have played for a little bit longer but that was still the end of my real playing time. I came to learn of the bombermanboard soon before I quit thanks to someone I talked to, and well the rest is history with me currently hosting the board. I mastered the trick that increased my skill in a few hour period, it has to do with picturing yourself destroying the opponent in any possible situation in your head and having it just keep going where you keep winning. You also have to go to sleep thinking about it, you don't have to dream about it though. One other thing is the fact that if you can't manage to have it all come out perfect in your head under every situation and you get killed then you are going to suck that day. That only happened once or twice to me in the begginning before I got it down, also the thoughts aren't supposed to be about you just owning, they have to be about you overcoming every situation that you get put into. Not by your own thoughts that you think of but what is in your head that you've seen in the happen game, you have to let those situations flow in your head and you have to overcome them without being able to alter your enemys postion or anything they do. If you can picture it fully animated in your head, and win against it. Then it will effect your playing skill for the day, because you will know how to react when those situations come around. The one night years back that I dreamed all night about bman, the next day I was unbeatable online. So yeh, I'm not sure if only I can do this but thats a way to play better. Even though I don't play the new one anymore which I started doing it in, its still pretty interesting to think about what I managed to do just because I remembered dreaming about bman that one night and then using it as this idea. Of course if I played for a month straight my normal skill would get back to the way it was before and I'd be unstoppable mixed with this every single day that I play, but I'm done with it so it ends with my score getting taken out and I'm fine with that. I've had enough bman online for these past few years, better put just enough bman all together. Not much will really draw my interest once the anime has ended for it, I'll still continue to host the board despite my interest in it though. Unless of course everyone left, then I would probably shut it down after a little while.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:46 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1384s
Index - Back to Top