Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Who's Your Favorite Bomberman Jetters Character/Characters
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here Are My Favs

White Bomber- Has the Funniest Cockiest Attitude and he thinks he can just do everything by himself, especially in episode 11 and 12 where they went to save they baby elephant charabom, White Bomber keeps saying his Funny Catchphrase" Because I Have 2 Bomb Stars" .lol

Gangu(The Mudget Robot)- He has Some Seriouse Loud Mouth Issues and Won't Take crap from anyone,he's ussially Best friends with Bongo and he hates putting up with Bongo's Lame Brain scheams.lol, Especially episode 17, Gangu was just funny.lol

Shout- One of my Absolute Fav Character, Shout is just one of the the Examples of Nagging B%tchy Females in an Entire Anime ^^ She's Cute, and Funny and Likes to Boss around white Bomber, Just Picture this, Take Tea from Yugioh and Cross Her with that Loud Moth Tiff from Kirby right back at ya, and you get Shout. in other Words, she has the Personality of Tiff with a Tea-like voice(Especially her English dubbed voice from the Bomberman Jetters Game)

Mujo- A dorky Villian Who makes Eggman From Sonic X look like a Genius, Basically, Take Eggman, Give him a Superman-like Outfit and give him a yellow mustashe instead of orange and you get Mujo, and I like his Weird Goofy Laugh.lol
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0700s
Index - Back to Top