BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Ranting... Yaoi/Yuri/Shouen Ai fanfic/Fanart SUCK!
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:11 am  Reply with quote + 
{Rant}
I hate those fics/pics, No really I hate them. I find taking two normal characthers from a universe and have them do all that fetish crap to be quite annoying and utterly pointless. Espeically if either character has a canon relationship with another character.

The authors who write explicit yaoi and/or yuri--hell, let's even complain about hetero pairings--suck really badly. I'm talking about the damned authors who write incredibly OOC sex scenes if only for the gratification of having them screw each other.

It's like a disease. Let's use the names, add a little bit of description and then launch into a badly written bondage fic...hmm! Sounds good to me!

No. Just...no.

Don't get me wrong, if you're able to plop all of these ideas into words, make the pairing interesting for all, and can manage the simple task of keeping the characters... in character. That's very good.

But if the sole purpose of the fic is to quench your lust and/or for kicks and you can't even write a decent paragraph... go... away. The last thing I need is for my favorite character to be *beep*ed up to this degree. :shifty: 

People really need to get better ideas. :down: 
{/Rant}
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1303s
Index - Back to Top