BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: For you Bomberman Players, A battle home!
serpx
Bomberbie

Post#9  Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:13 am  Reply with quote + 
I feel like I'm causing a tiny bit of tension somewhere.

I apologize for advertising another board of a sort here, but again, I am just doing this for the sakes of you players -- not for any stupid reason of killing your own board.

Yes, I did put a lot of time into it, and everything is planned out. I am not a disorganized designer. I am about to become an entrepreneur -- I can't allow anything to be sloppy or unstable, for the sakes of habit.

I will be honest and agree -- this may not work due to the sheer amount of players. But, I have belief that if we put in some effort, it can be done successfully. As I say on the website, I cannot do this alone.

I realized most of you have been here for a good deal, and I think you could be great leaders for this project. For the sake of friendship, I am considering dropping some of the "common" areas (General Bomberman talk, etc.), and even advertising your board because it already has a great community and I really do not wish to steal anything from you.

The goal here is to grow. I am going from gut feeling that this community can be something more. I learned to always try to do more -- push yourself to the limit, then slowly raise the bar.

Gaming life wouldn't be so great if innovative individuals didn't try to push things higher.

I usually have some free time at the very end of the night, and I like to use the rest of the evening on games. This game would really make my days brighter if I could just play it more, with an actual community. Get good, test myself in competition. I'm just doing this for fun, and that's what it's all about in the end.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1301s
Index - Back to Top