BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Japanese Bomberman-online is back
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#61  Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Well, Razon I think it has to be some reasons that they killed your ID from the ranking. NO, i don't hate you Razon i just wondering the 1st time i met you in BO was 2 weeks ago i think. The 1st day your high score was very low (). Then suddenly the next 2 days, when I got in I saw your rank was very high () and I suprised. How come you could do that in 2 days with bunch of score? Believe me, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have lots of win matches like that in 2 days, except you do that with another computer and keep winning without losing ever!! (Remember max point you got from 1 win is 300 in team match and 600 in single)
So well, please don't be upset because not only you have been removed from the rank list. The guy in no.1 (with 1 million points) also being kicked out.
That's all I want to say. I don't blame you for whatever you did. I just want to let you know that gently.
It's just a game so nothing to be worried.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1699s
Index - Back to Top