BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How To Register For The Japanese Bomberman -Fully Translated
Razon
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
momotaro wrote:
To whoever needs link to DL BMO right a way: http://hudson.nefficient.jp/hudson/BombSetup.exe

In order to play BMO, you need to have JavaRuntimeEnvironment & directX 9.0 installed on your computer.

Download JavaRuntimeEnvironment here & DirectX from microsoft dot com

Last thing before playing, de-activate all the firewall or anti-virus programs. It would make your game runs smoother ;) Hope this might help a little

P.S: One more thing that i'm not sure about is the secret question and answer must be in Japanese
Already posted the download link in the download link topic, and I'm pretty sure about the question having to be in japanese because it wouldn't let me go in intill I could fix that. I went through and tested everything to make sure I was right about the guide, its possible you could you use numbers for it but I'm unsure about that.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1246s
Index - Back to Top