Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Do you like rollercoasters?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Ugh, the worst rollercoaster ever is the timberwolf in kansas city, same place as the mamba, its old, and made out of wood, very rough ride, not very fast eather.

The zippin pippin is like that too though, but the difference is that it's actually mutch faster than it apears to be.

Bomba_Twist wrote:
ive been on some rollercoasters. and they have been fun :happy: , but i dont like the ones where you go upside down. XD. i always get dizzy.

Heh... thats how the revolution is, but its sitll a good ride. Though the cool thing about the zippin pippin is that it doesnt have those huge single spirals that cause you to go upside down and all around every were. :stun:  Instead, it has many several tiny spirals that only make you go upside down just for a split second, but the main point of the rolar coaster is it's speed and how fast you shoot across the thing. Thats why they call it the zippin pippin, so i guess it really does live up to its name, :cool:  and besides... to many huge spirals would slow it down other wise.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1217s
Index - Back to Top