Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: GameLosers
Nintendork
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for the... "informative" review Razon. I think the first two replies made it clear that the site was down.

I dunno why the page is down, that rarely happens, and it's the first time I've seen it happen. But before criticizing it so much, you really should look at the page:

First of all, there USED to be a logo. But due to them changing their style for uploading logos and all, it was deleted. If you had actually looked at some of the posts, you would've realized this due to the new banner contest thing.

Second, I cannot make good templates, but I have requested that other members do (so far none). But registered members can choose between three other templates that I have chosen (yes, I did get permission to use them).

And lastly, I don't know what happened last night. It worked fine for me when I got to bed, but now the site seems to be down for some odd reason. I'm not changing hosts because not only did I find this host as an ad on GameWinners (which is what gave me the idea for the site), but there have been so many posts and stuff there that I don't just wanna move. Besides, me and the owner of that site are pretty good friends now. So I'm not changing hosts. And also keep in mind this is like the first time the site has gone down.

Last edited by Nintendork on Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:51 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1212s
Index - Back to Top