Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: GameLosers
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Lets see, as of now, page not found... as of when i clicked the link before when i still really didn't have time to post, size is pretty small (though I end up leaving big forums because i don't have time to read hundreds of simular posts to what was already said, let alone hundreds of in depth opinions on what was already said.). I didn't read any of the posts.

Now for the hopefully constructive critisisms... (which tend to be pretty few when it comes to web forums)

First and foremost, the graphics are default, very very default. Even the logo was the default PHPBB instilation. If you want to gain lasting members, (being that your general and will not gain membership from any accompaning other work like say, a game developers form gains membership from the fans of the game) You might want to put together some fancy graphics.

Lastly and most certainly leastly, having your own server is nice. The server this is on, doesn't look like one I would pay for. Especially concidering that Page Not Found thing.

Hope some of that is helpfull, and none of it crule or rude or something, as i tend to go on tangents without even realizing it. Plus its like 5AM and i havn't been able to sleep well for the past few days, so yeah, anything can be defended by claims of insanity...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Website Related All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1215s
Index - Back to Top