Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#15  Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
how can you not like episode 3? its like the best of the best! great storyline, owell, i like it, watched it like 5 times already. and i have 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th on my computer. =).

My favorite Star Wars movies are A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. I feel that there was an oppurtunity wasted with Episodes I and II; the story didn't progress nearly as much as it did. Episode III suffered as a result by having the story open in medias res(though, one can be up to date if they've watched Clone Wars but I don't feel a movie should make anything like that mandatory). The pacing was just bad, not much happened early on but things came to a front too sudden near the end. I found Natalie Portman most annoying in the movie, I was disturbed by Anakin's complete lack of logic, and I felt that the lightsaber duels were just too over done. I like lightsabers, but they have more appeal when you only get to see them rarely - doing so makes you want to see the lightsabers just once more!

The movie wasn't horrible though. I just felt really let down myself, though in retrospect I'd say it was the best of the prequel trilogy. I do like Ewan McGreggor as Obi Wan, too.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1351s
Index - Back to Top