Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:08 am  Reply with quote + 
I've been to an anime convention once... it was alright. I was only there for one day though, but it actually lasted for two or three days, so i didnt get to do very mutch stuff there... also due to the loooong lines of people. You cant go anywere in the anime convention(hotel) with out being stuck in the middle of a huge line and have to wait for thirty minutes... Personally, i felt sorta uncomfortable around all these anime geeks dressed up in costumes(no offence to anyone here), it was just a strange experience for me. Anyway, if i ever go to another anime convention, i think i would enjoy it a whole alot more, sence i would be more prepared for whats to be expected... because theres so mutch stuff there that i didnt get to do. We had no idea what time the schedules were, and because of that... we took too mutch time to think about what to do, and by the time we had made up our minds, we would have already missed out on most of the stuff there. It seemed like it was just more trouble than it was worth, but in a way... i was still glad that we went anyway, i just have to be alittle more prepared next time... that is if i do go again next time, and i do want to.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1541s
Index - Back to Top