Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Board's Birthday Calendar
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#20  Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:

Hmm what do you mean you can't speak for me? but of course we'd sound completly different.. But are you talking about because I did not reveal my exact birthdate? There are some things that people should keep a secret online especialy that, and there is no good enough reason to reveal it again.. Though if you all remember I had made a birthday topic for myself on the old board there for revealing my birthdate.. And Sirus? I don't recall ever seeing him post but I remember his name from the member list I think. And what do you mean by an anti-american thread? Do you mean a topic that Sirus created on the old board?</rant>

I mean I can't control what you want to do to a rulebreaker... If someone annoys someone every now and then here I'll deal with it and be done with it. But if you decide to do something about it (and ban the guy) then I can only make petty complaints about your decision... Matter of fact I have to persuade you (or Bman3022) to ban someone if that person becomes a constant annoyance. It's all part of being a mod, razon.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1535s
Index - Back to Top