BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Razon can you tell me your escape explosion trick?
[Replies: 13]  [Views: 7258]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon, i heard you talking about an escaping explosion trick in online bomberman. Can you tell me how to do it? I'm going to try it in korean.
View user profile Send Private Message
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#2  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
aim him tho hes not on now he usually is
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I belive it was only a glitch in the japanese ver but I did manage to do it once or twice in my time with the korean along while back... how to do it? well.. Its not something that anyone can master really.. I spent awhile learning it but I tried to teach others and I did not have much success with people, the most they ever were able to do it was once or twice.. Truly unless you practicly mastered it like me and could do it 80% of the time then its almost impossible for someone that hasn't done it and practiced knowing how for months... anyway the way to do it is well.. its hard to explain.. depending on your speed and the time the bomb has been placed you run towards the wall destroable wall at the right timing and you will pass through it as the explosion goes off.. but take heed. mastering this trick can not be a good thing because I noticed that when I would just be playing I would sometimes out of habbit and way of playing go through a wall and right into an explosion and die which somewhat made it harder on me but yeh.. o and it can't be done with spike bombs and survive from what I know. Also sometimes this will cause you to get kicked out because people think you cheat but not that often really.
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
oh i get it. I think it would work better if you lag,( so that the first positive for lag ever) but i get how it works. I think it's easier to do if you understand why it works.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well it doesn't make to much of a diffrence if you lag or not really. Its the same on slow pc's and fast ones.. though its kinda hard to do on dialup and a slow pc.
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
I belive it was only a glitch in the japanese ver but I did manage to do it once or twice in my time with the korean along while back... how to do it? well.. Its not something that anyone can master really.. I spent awhile learning it but I tried to teach others and I did not have much success with people, the most they ever were able to do it was once or twice.. Truly unless you practicly mastered it like me and could do it 80% of the time then its almost impossible for someone that hasn't done it and practiced knowing how for months... anyway the way to do it is well.. its hard to explain.. depending on your speed and the time the bomb has been placed you run towards the wall destroable wall at the right timing and you will pass through it as the explosion goes off.. but take heed. mastering this trick can not be a good thing because I noticed that when I would just be playing I would sometimes out of habbit and way of playing go through a wall and right into an explosion and die which somewhat made it harder on me but yeh.. o and it can't be done with spike bombs and survive from what I know. Also sometimes this will cause you to get kicked out because people think you cheat but not that often really.

So you run at a block that is going to be destroyed, then when the bomb explodes you go where the block was out of reach of the explosion?
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
YEAH! I DID IT! That was AWSOME! I was running around in a long row and i was stuck, and had green "bunny"(whatever the hell they are >.>) and i ran into the block just when it exploded, AND I GOT AWAY. That shocked me so much i killed myself!!! :hilarious: 
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:55 am  Reply with quote + 
That bunny is called Rui, Louie, Lui or something :hilarious: 
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Bomber wrote:

Rui in Japan, Louie in USA
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:59 am  Reply with quote + 
alexa999 wrote:
Sonic Bomber wrote:

Well I go by Rui... And I noticed something weird in the korean bman online that you kinda vibrate some when you hold the movement arrow key towards a wall or what ever and this stops the trick from being done 99% of the time. I guess they changed it to prevent this trick from being done since the time I had played it along time ago. I enjoyed the game without the extra crap like avatars and everything else.. Its not needed and does not amuse me. Same with the fact that you start out with all the characters and level up so fast.. There is no point what so ever.. No goal.. No awsome ranking to have.. And yes they all suck terrible even the high ranked because the high ranked only have like 80k and that was still considered very noobish in the japanese bomberman game.
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
alexa999 wrote:
Sonic Bomber wrote:

Well I go by Rui... And I noticed something weird in the korean bman online that you kinda vibrate some when you hold the movement arrow key towards a wall or what ever and this stops the trick from being done 99% of the time. I guess they changed it to prevent this trick from being done since the time I had played it along time ago. I enjoyed the game without the extra crap like avatars and everything else.. Its not needed and does not amuse me. Same with the fact that you start out with all the characters and level up so fast.. There is no point what so ever.. No goal.. No awsome ranking to have.. And yes they all suck terrible even the high ranked because the high ranked only have like 80k and that was still considered very noobish in the japanese bomberman game.

The Japanese one took TOO long to lvl up though. A medium between Japanese and Korean would be the prefect lvl up value.
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Ohhh, I remember back when I used to play Bomberman Online a lot.
(like umm, June 2003)

Ahh, t3h nostalgy. XDD

Now I'm afraid to register for korean version. XD
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#13  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Remember that bman board battle we all had?

That was bman at it's finest. ^_^
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes, I remember that. It was fun while it lasted.

I would register for korean, but registering a (i don't remember the name) ******** number that is not yours is highly illegal, right? :sad: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2071s
Index - Back to Top