Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: ...
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:22 am  Reply with quote + 
I just heard my grandma died about 2 hours ago :sad: 
She has been in and out of hospitals for the past 2-3 years, in a way its good that she's not suffering any more, but i feel really bad that i was'nt there...
My Parents, my brothers and sisters went to see her at the hospital today, i stayed to look after my other grandma,who lives with us, and to wait for the mechanic to come to fix my dads car, i didnt think she was just going to leave us today but i knew the day would come soon...They where all there i was the only one missing. I feel really really bad for not being there. I dont know if i should just jump in my car and go down to the hospital....The good thing is that my Dad,Uncle and aunts where there to see here go, its going to be hard to break the news to my relatives down in Mexico.
Tomorrow we where planning a party for my other grandma for her birthday, i dont know whats going to happen now.
Sorry for bringing up bad news here but i dont know what to do or have anyone to talk to, if im gone for a few days i hope you guys understand.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0747s
Index - Back to Top